Dispute Resolution Experience
- Practising Arbitrator since 1988
- Appointed as Arbitrator on numerous occasions since 1988 in construction (90) and consumer (540+) disputes.
- Included in the Institution of Civil Engineers List of Arbitrators
- Included in the Royal Institution of British Architects List of Arbitrators
- Included in the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators Panel of Arbitrators.
- Included in the Chartered Institute of Buildings Panel of Arbitrators.
- Appointed as Adjudicator on 120 occasions since 1998.
- Included in the following Lists of Adjudicators:
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators.
- Institution of Civil Engineers.
- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
- Royal Institute of British Architects.
- Chartered Institute of Building.
- Construction Confederation.
- Construction Industry Council.
- Tutor/Examiner on the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators Adjudicator Training Course.
- Tutor/Examiner, Adjudication Conversion Course jointly organised in Dublin by RIAI, Engineers Ireland, CIArb, ACEI and SCSI.
- Named as Adjudicator in major construction contracts.
- Included in the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators’ Panel of
Adjudicators for disputes arising under Climate Change Agreements.
- Practising Dispute Board Member since 2008.
- Included in Institution of Civil Engineers’ list of Dispute Board Members.
- Included in Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors’ list of Dispute Board Members.
- Acted as Principal Presenter in case in front of Dispute Adjudication Board under FIDIC contract.
- Acted as Dispute Resolution Expert on two FIDIC contracts in Eastern Europe.
- Currently single member Dispute Adjudication Board on two FIDIC contracts in Eastern Europe.
- Currently Chair of three member Dispute Adjudication Board on FIDIC contract in the Middle East.
- Included in the Institution of Civil Engineers List of Mediators & Conciliators.
- Included in the Chartered Institute of Building List of Mediators.
- Included in RESOLEXs panel of Construction Mediators.
- Included in the Construction Conciliation Groups panel of construction conciliators.
- Has acted as Mediator/Conciliator in 14 disputes involving one appointment concerning five separate contracts between the same parties.
- Has advised and represented parties in two multi-party mediations.
| Home |